Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chairs

I bought a "new" dining room table and chairs when we moved here. The old one was clunky, didn't fit the space, and I wanted one with leaves to expand. 

Our "new table" is oval, has three leaves to expand (we have to move to the living room to do this) but is nice and compact when it's in the kitchen. It was love at first sight!  But the table is a project for warmer weather. 

Until then, I've been working on the chairs. They are so cool!  So much fun detail.  But they looked a little sad. 

The padding was non existent and stained. And the weird flocked burgundy fabric was not my favorite. 

Luckily, we were getting rid of a memory foam mattress topper!  Perfect!  So I ripped off the old (and SERIOUSLY gross) fabric and gave these chairs a facelift.  


They are so comfy now! And they don't hurt your eyes to look at either.  ðŸ˜œ

(I liked the look better without plastic but sadly, I have children... So it's a necessity.)


No comments:

Post a Comment