Saturday, February 7, 2015

Living room reveal... FINALLY!

I am pretty much in love with my new living room!  Having it done gives me so much motivation for the rest of the house.  I love having a vision in my head and then using my hands to create that vision... and even better!  When the vision works out!  Because it doesn't always.

Here is our living room before the reno.  
(These are listing pics)



Ive been working on the paint, wainscoting and finishing touches for about 6 months now.  It is finally done!  So here is the finished product!







I LOVE the front door!  It used to be dingy and had some old broken blinds.  Now we have some lovely roman shades and a fresh buttery yellow coat of paint.


Here is a close up of what the doors and moulding looked like before... 


And here they are after!  Sigh... so pretty!  



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Looks like the six-month wait on that living room makeover was well-worth it! And I'm so glad you decided to stick with the clean look of neutral palettes, and added the wainscoting which gave the living room a much more charming and cottage-like vibe. Anyway, thanks for sharing! Kudos! :)

    Lynn Williamson @ DAL Builders

    ReplyDelete