Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Measurements anyone?

I feel a little bit giddy inside over this latest DIY.  I've seen these all over Pinterest!  And to me, it seems so useful for two reasons...

A:  I don't know about anyone else but I have a toddler who loves to get into my miscellaneous kitchen drawer and play with my baster and measuring cups. She's cute and staying away from things in my kitchen that would kill her, so I let her and just wash them a million times. But she also loses things sometimes. Which means I have three sets of measuring cups and spoons and none of them are complete... AND... I don't even have ONE 1/4 tsp!

B:  I always find myself thinking, "how many tablespoons are in a 1/4 cup? Can't I just do 1/4 cup?!"  (And yes... I know that somehow I lost an "S".  It's in the works)

Wonder no more!!! I have a delightful friend who just happens to be able to do anything... Even cut vinyl! Add that to world markets beautiful and affordable measuring cups and spoons, some hooks... And we have THIS beautiful masterpiece!



Let's just look at it for a moment...  It's so pretty!

.........

Thanks for humoring me. 😜

I used some command hooks for the cups but they didn't work for the spoons so I had to break out some tiny little hooks.  I actually might replace the command hooks. The real hooks look so much nicer!


1 comment: